Pups n’ Tots is launching in the Fall.
Registration for all 3 classes is open and filling up fast.
Pups n’ Tots is a Parent and Child Program that encourages a safe, compassionate, fun and everlasting bond between your baby and dog.
We currently have three classes available:
Babies (0-12 months)
- Establish reliable obedience and manners with your dog for both in the home and out
- Learn about the similarities and differences between raising a puppy and baby to ensure effective communication and engagement
- Set boundaries and safe spaces in your home for both dog and baby so they feel confident and secure
- Learn daily games and activities to do with both baby and dog to establish and maintain a respectful relationship
- Discover how to begin the process of teaching empathy and a love for animals at a very early age
Early Movers (12-36 months)
- Similar to the Babies program, we teach our dogs and toddlers how to effectively communicate with one another and form an unbreakable bond.
- With the introduction of walking and language, the relationship between baby and dog often changes! Ensure this is a smooth transition by teaching both family members (human and canine) respect, empathy and self-soothing techniques.
- Set yourself up for success before you bring home the little one!
- Establish wrought iron obedience and manners
- Prepare your dog for all the changes to come in a fun, positive way.
- Learn the best methods for introducing your new baby to your dog.
- Make sure your dog doesn’t get pushed aside when life gets crazy with a newborn. We’ll go over everything to consider from changes in family dynamics and house rules to daily routines/activities.
Classes are available throughout Toronto!
Mondays- St. Clair West @ Axe Capoeira- 10am: Early Movers 11am: Babies
Tuesdays- Leslieville @ Tom & Sawyer- 10am: Early Movers 11am: Babies
Thursdays- Yonge & Eglinton @ Kidz Oasis- 10am: Early Movers 11am: Babies
Fridays- Little Italy @ Jill & The Beanstalk- 10am: Early Movers 11am: Babies
Sundays- East End Pre-natal @ Left Field Brewery- 10am
- West End Pre-natal @ Evymama- 12pm
All classes are $200 for 6 weeks, beginning the week of September 10th.
Pups n’ Tots will also be hosting Workshops, Pop Ups and backyard Junior Trainer Camps (kids 4-10 years old). Contact us for more info or to host a camp at your home.